Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amsterdam in black and white

               You can never take enough pictures of the iconic buildings in amsterdam
A display of the many ethnicities in Amsterdam, I sneaked over his shoulders and shot 4 pics

 People in Amsterdam are always so busy. the thing I like the most about this picture is that none of them looks into the camera.they didnt even notice. In the background you can see the Central trainstation.
I saw this streetmusician. most of the time people take pictures from te front. so do I. so this time I wanted to do it different and make a picture from the side. I think the corner of the gives it something extra. and that he notice me at the moment I shot the picture is also nice
And amsterdam in an oldskool wideview. Just because its a cool effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment